2020-2021 NCBEA Nominations and Election
Due June 22, 2020
The North Central Business Education Association (NCBEA) is seeking nominees for NCBEA President-Elect.
- NCBEA President-Elect. Serves a three-year term (president-elect, president, past president) on the NCBEA Administrative Board. The nominee must have served at least one full year on the NCBEA Administrative Board. The term begins July 1, 2020.
- Nominations may be sent via e-mail or postal mail to Tina Trumbower, Nominating Committee Chair, on or before the deadline (June 22). Notification (application) of nomination will be sent immediately to the nominee after the nomination has been received.
- Applications for President-Elect: Nominee Agreement Form may be sent via e-mail attachment to Tina Trumbower, Nominating Committee Chair, on or before the deadline (June 24). A signature is required.
- The NCBEA Nominating Committee will make the final selection of the nominees whose names will appear on the ballot.
- By June 25, 2020, the ballot will be distributed. The deadline for voting will be by June 28, 2020.
- The person elected will be notified within one week of the voting deadline.
Click button below to locate the NCBEA Officer Nomination Form. Direct questions to Tina Trumbower, NCBEA Immediate Past President at firstname.lastname@example.org.