2019-2020 NCBEA Nominations and Election
Due April 8, 2019
The North Central Business Education Association (NCBEA) is seeking nominees for NCBEA President- Elect, and Secretary. Please assist the NCBEA Administrative Board by distributing this information to eligible individuals, by nominating eligible individuals, and by encouraging those you believe are good candidates to submit their application materials.
- NCBEA President-Elect. Serves a three-year term (president-elect, president, past president) on the NCBEA Administrative Board. The nominee must have served at least one full year on the NCBEA Administrative Board. The term begins July 1, 2019.
- NCBEA Board Secretary. Serves a three-year term on the NCBEA Administrative Board. The nominee does not need prior NCBEA Administrative Board experience. The term begins July 1, 2019.
- Nominations may be sent via e-mail or postal mail to Jason Hendrickson, Nominating Committee Chair, on or before the deadline (April 8). Notification (application) of nomination will be sent immediately to the nominee after the nomination has been received.
- Applications for President-Elect and Board Secretary: Nominee Agreement Form may be sent via e-mail attachment or postal mail to Jason Hendrickson, Nominating Committee Chair, on or before the deadline (April 15). A signature is required.
- The NCBEA Nominating Committee will make the final selection of the nominees whose names will appear on the ballot.
- By May 15, 2019, the ballot will be distributed. The deadline for voting will be by May 31, 2019.
- The person elected will be notified within one week of the voting deadline.
Mailing Address: Jason Hendrickson, 1901 E. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46240.